2012-07-27

book release party

I feel time has passed really fast these days.
I started to be assigned to some tours in autumn and there are many places where I don't usually visit with regular foreign tourists. So I'll start to research and visit places if necessary soon.
Until then, I like to enjoy my holiday.

Last weekend on July 20th, I attended a book release party of my spiritual teacher.
I introduced her in my blog, my mentors and friends last year.




Ms. Mamiko Mridianna published her book on June 5th, 2012.
This is her HP, Mamiko Maridianna although it is written in Japanese.
The title of the book is "Lemurian Healing".
Mr. David Bower, her husband wrote a little about Lemurian Healing in his blog.
healing & channeling





There are a variety of healing techniques and methods.
This Lemurian Healing was originally created by them
based on Signature Cell Healing taught at  Honolulu Church of Light.

David was a director of the church, one day he held a workshop and met Mamiko.
Seats were placed in a circle and they sat, facing each other.
After Mamiko bowed and looked up, her eyes met his and remembered she met him in Lemurian period.
As an interpreter of David, I often have chances to hear their romance.





I met Mamiko first in 2009 to attend her oracle cards-reading workshop.
Mamiko is an Angel Therapy Practitioner after finishing workshops of Ms. Doreen Virtue.
She taught many Japanese how to connect with their angels and guides, and how to use oracle cards.


oracle cards



Before attending her workshop, I often used these oracle cards.
And one day I wanted to know if I could use them properly and joined her workshop.
Most attendants were already therapists or would-be therapist.
Since I already had a perfect job and enjoyed my career, I had no idea to be a therapists.
But I wanted to be an interpreter of spiritual teachers.
At the end of the course, I went to her and said that I didn't want to be a therapist but an interpreter.
Surprisingly, she was looking for her husband's interpreter!
Perfect timing! I was guided!
Then since 2010, I became his interpreter and translated healing and channeling courses.

I've never talked about this side of me during my tour as a guide.
Many of you may be surprised to know this.
Or some already noticed it!







Those photos were about Lemurian Healing workshop conducted this March.
While being his interpreter, I naturally acquired skills of healing and channeling.
If I wish, I can be a therapist.
Actually I'm a certificated oracle cards therapy practitioner and Lemurian Healing practitioner.
I already had some pastel therapy workshops and did some guided meditation and gave participants messages.
But I don't plan to be a professional therapist right now.






This Lemurian Healing is being widespread in Japan and the number of practitioners and teachers is increasing.
But there wasn't proper textbook.
There were handmade textbooks but not proper ones.
Mamiko was asked to wirte a book about Lemuria and Lemurian Healing by her students.
Then finally she made it!
Congratulations!!






At her speech, she talked why she decided to wirte and how to wirte her book.
She said she was not a super healer or special person, and she was an ordinary housewife.
Because she was ordinary, she inspired ordinary people to do something and to think they also have chances to change like her.
She also mentioned some of participants that day would write or wanted to write in the future.
She encouraged us to write our own story.

We have our own story.
All stories are different.
Because it's our story, we can wirte our own story.

It was a beautiful speech!






Before her speech, David, her husband made a wonderful speech, mentioning how much Mamiko devoted herself to manifest her book.
He also celebrated the powerful healing energy this book contained.
There were many readers who experienced the healing energy because Mamiko intended to put in.
Truly when I read the first few pages, I couldn't stop crying and I felt the more I read it, the more I was purified.
Unfortunately, the book wasn't translated into English yet.
Her book included her life with her ex-husband, Lemurian Healing and work with Lemurian Goddess.






After a toast, we enjoyed eating, chatting and a lottery.






She brought some nice gifts like a purse from Hawaii.
Each gift contained a crystal and she gave a message from each crystal.






She autographed her book.
There was a long line.






While waiting, they asked David to autograph.
David gave a message to each of them.






I never lost a chance to get his message!

He wrote to me,
Chiaki,
Your light is truly brighter than you know.
-David

I think I knew it and said to him, "I know!"
But he said to me, smiling "No, you don't!"

I'm looking forward to seeing how bright my light is!!






It was a great party!
Thank you so much!!

I could finally reveal my other side.
But I still have many aspects!
After I met Mamiko and David, my life was and is still being enriched.
I'm happy to meet my soulmates all over the world.
Yes! You are also one of them!!
See you soon!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment