2012-06-29

beautiful hydrangeas

On one beautiful day during the rainy season,
I went to Kamakura, an ancient capital to see beautiful hydrangeas.
There are many temples in Kamakura and we can enjoy a variety of flowers throughtout the year.

At first, I went to Hase Kannon Temple.
A special trail for hydrangeas is opened during this season.






There are a variety of hydrengeas.
Please enjoy my photos!












They are beautiful, aren't they?

This temple is located near the ocean.






It was really a beautiful day!

There are also bamboos and irises at this temple.







After Hase Kannon Temple, I went to Kotoku-in Temple
where we can see one of the Great Buddha.






This Great Buddha is very patient enough to have been sitting here for nearly 800 years!

Our last destination of that day was Tsurugaoka Hachiman-gu Shrine.





My most favorite place of this shrine is a Pond!






A pond with lotus flowers!!

Big leaves!!





I promised leaves to come back to see their beautiful flowers!!




No comments:

Post a Comment